Veterinarians unanimously talk about the benefits of chicken liver for dogs. This product plays a rather important role in a balanced dog diet. But it should be remembered that the liver is rather capricious: it easily deteriorates if storage conditions are violated, it can be infected with helminths or damaged due to bird disease. To choose a quality product, you need to find a trusted reliable manufacturer. Chicken liver for dogs from a trusted manufacturer is a great solution for your dog’s health.
Not too much of the dog’s daily diet should be allocated to the share of chicken liver – about 5%. This product has a lot of protein and healthy fats, which are necessary for the health of the pet.
Chicken liver contains a huge amount of vitamins and minerals useful for dogs:
- Vitamin A acts as a natural antioxidant. It is necessary to maintain normal digestion and the health of the reproductive system.
- Vitamin D is needed to strengthen the immune system of the animal. Serves as a reliable protection against various diseases, contributes to the normal development of the skeleton and muscles.
- Folic acid is a good support for a dog’s mental health.
- Iron is essential for the formation of hemoglobin. The animal’s endurance depends on the content of this element in the diet.
- Copper and zinc are very important elements for a dog. They are necessary for hair, bones, skin, joints to remain in excellent condition.
- Selenium is an antioxidant. The substance is necessary for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Vitamin C is essential for maintaining healthy joints, fast healing of wounds.
You can order the delivery of chicken liver, prepared especially for the dog, taking into account its needs. Daily use of such a product will have a beneficial effect on the health of the pet.